Are you planning a trip from Rome, GA to Chattanooga, TN? If so, it’s important to know the distance between these two cities to better plan your journey. Let’s find out how far apart they are!
Distance Between Rome, GA and Chattanooga, TN
To determine the distance between Rome, GA and Chattanooga, TN, we can use online mapping services or GPS systems. According to Google Maps, the driving distance is approximately 86 miles.
If you’re traveling by car, the estimated travel time is around 1 hour and 30 minutes. Keep in mind that this is an approximate time and may vary depending on traffic conditions and your chosen route.
To get from Rome, GA to Chattanooga, TN by car:
- Start by heading east on US-27 S/US-411 S toward Cave Spring Rd SW.
- Continue straight onto US-27 S/US-411 S for approximately 62 miles.
- Merge onto US-27 S/US-64 W/US-74 W via the ramp to Chattanooga.
- Follow US-27 S for about 20 miles until you reach Chattanooga.
If you prefer a more scenic drive or want to avoid highways, consider taking the following alternative routes:
- The Mountain View Route:
- Head southwest on GA-101 S toward Cedartown Hwy SW.
- Continue on GA-101 S for approximately 26 miles.
- Turn right onto GA-136 W.
- Continue on GA-136 W for approximately 19 miles.
- Turn right onto GA-157 N/State Rte 157 N/State Rte 100 N.
- Continue on GA-157 N for about 12 miles until you reach Chattanooga.
- The River Route:
- Start by heading north on US-411 N/US-27 N toward E Main St.
- Continue on US-411 N for approximately 21 miles.
- Turn left onto TN-312 W/Old State Hwy 68.
- Continue on TN-312 W for about 17 miles until you reach Chattanooga.
In conclusion, the distance between Rome, GA and Chattanooga, TN is approximately 86 miles. The estimated travel time by car is around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Whether you prefer a direct route or an alternative scenic drive, make sure to plan your trip accordingly. Enjoy your journey!